Sunday 26 February 2012

Rodders and Seamus playing




Rodders and Seamus spent a lot of time together today but I didn't get any decent photo's. I am hoping that Seamus's Mum and Aunty did so that they can send them to me. I did manage to get this video of them playing though!

It really was as though they remembered each other and lovely to see them together. I am happy to say that all my hard work with Rodders is paying off and he does generally come back when called, Seamus wasn't quite as well behaved unfortunately and had to be chased after and put back on his lead a couple of times when there was something more exciting to be doing (like playing with a lovely big black lab!)

There is a bit of a difference in size, Rodders being the smaller of the two, but he was smaller when I saw the whole litter together when they were six weeks old.

No comments:

Post a Comment