Thursday 27 October 2011

An early start for some

We went to bed just after 10 last night as everyone was exhausted. Rodders went in to his bed with a puppy treat happily but whinged a little once we were upstairs, he was OK after a few minutes.

Apparently Rodders started to whinge quietly about 4.30 this morning, hardly surprising after his dopey day and early to bed last night. OH then dozed for an hour until Rodders was getting quite vocal and he came down to get him out of his crate.

As he let Rodders out of his crate he didn't know if he wanted a fuss or to go out in the garden, going out won! It was raining quite hard so he had to have his feet dried and a play with the towel. After a fuss he needed out again and his feet dried again, this is such a good game! OH tried to see if Rodders would settle down for a snuggle on the sofa and each time he dozed off Rodders would lick his face to wake him (maybe I should try that!) so he gave up and went in to the conservatory to play.

Any signs of his dopeyness from yesterday had evaporated and he just wanted to play, with anything and everything. Rodders wanted out again, yet another feet wipe!

About 6.30 they gave me a shout and told me it was time to get up. OH had already had his breakfast (Rodders like Yoghurt apparently) and Rodders breakfast was on the floor, not that he was paying much attention. I came down and got as far as the kitchen door before I was spotted and got my usual effusive greeting.

Thank you for letting me have an extra hour! You know how bad I am without my sleep :-)

No comments:

Post a Comment