Sunday 30 October 2011

What are you doing?

Rodders  wasn't very happy when I bought the step ladder in so I made him come and sniff it. The joys of being a short arse and needing something out of a high cupboard!

Then I needed something out of the dresser and was banging about, he didn't like that either and disappeared to sit on snuggle blanket.

And then, horror of horrors, I used the blender and he didn't like that noise at all. He did come through to the kitchen and sit on my feet while I was using it though. I think he was unsure whether he would be safer with me or without me!

Silly puppy, he has to get used to some of these household noises! Especially with me as I do clatter about :-)

Once I finished clattering about Rodders was happy to come and lie down on snuggle fleece at my feet. He is settling down on his own much more now, another sign that he is becoming more independent.

No comments:

Post a Comment