Thursday 27 October 2011

Bathroom - new toy?

So I stuffed the Kong with Dairylea and a bit of Kibble. As I carried Rodders in one hand and the Kong in the other up the stair Rodders was very excited, and couldn't wait to get his paws on it. He played happily while I got washed and came with me as I gathered my clothes.

By this time he had licked all the Dairlyea out but hadn't got the kibble. He couldn't seem to get the hang of that at all so went off to investigate something else. And he found the door stop. It is fitted to the skirting at the bottom of the bath and is a metal spiral with a plastic tip. So he had a chew and as he let it go it rebounded and made an interesting noise. He shot off and then, head down & bum in air, barked at it. He really wasn't sure what to make of it! Not sure if he will play with that again but the bathmats are looking interesting :-( As does the toilet roll, I only just stopped him from doing the Andrex Puppy Trip.

Washed and dressed we came down to the garden for a bit of a run around and to make sure he had a piddle. It was raining so we didn't stay out to long. After a very brief play in the conservatory he is curled up on snuggle fleece at my feet.

No comments:

Post a Comment