Saturday 29 October 2011

Getting dressed and sorting washing

After Rodders had had a quick run around the garden and a piddle we went upstairs for me to get washed and dressed. His Kong with some puppy treats in kept him quiet for a little while but OH rang again and Rodders managed to finish it while I was on the phone so it was anything but peaceful after that!

Once washed we went and got my clothiers and Rodders managed to help himself to two things out the washing pile. That is going to have to be moved in to a laundry bin! I got dressed with some help (!) and then went to sort the washing. Instead of sorting it on the floor like I used to it is now all over my bed. I managed to carry Rodders and the first pile of washing downstairs. The washing got put in the machine with a little help (!).

No comments:

Post a Comment