Thursday 27 October 2011

I got a comment!!!!!

I started this blog to document my time with Rodders and so that my OH would be able to keep up with Rodders while he is away on his travels.  I never expected anyone else to read it although I have shared the url with a few people.

I have kept track of my blog stats and so I know that people have been reading it from all across the world which I have found very exciting.

But even more exciting, today I have received my first comments (Thanks Little Bear!!!!!!), now I need to find out how to reply! For the minute I will do it here. Thank you for saying you love it, it has been a labour of love and I have enjoyed doing it. I have never had a diary before and haven't done any creative writing since I left school far too many years ago.

I have dotted photo's through the blog, but probably not enough. I will try to improve!

No comments:

Post a Comment