Monday 31 October 2011

Boys together

Rodders and OH seemed to be having a great time in the garden together, I could hear them as I pottered about upstairs, little barks and whines at things Rodders wasn't sure about. OH is brilliant with him and talks to him and explains what he is doing and stops to let Rodders come over and sniff things that he seems frightened of.

When I came down they were still happy playing and working alongside each other.

Once the noisy work started Rodders and I came inside and he settled on snuggle fleece at my feet and didn't move until OH popped his cup through the door for another cuppa. Once made we went out to have an inspection of work so far.

OH has borrowed a spade of Bob next door as I am a bit challenged in the garden equipment area!

No comments:

Post a Comment