Wednesday 26 October 2011

Mr Bumble

I was sat here playing on the lappie with Rodders at my feet on snuggle fleece and minding my own business. We have had a bumble bee buzzing about the conservatory for a while and he came and landed on my ciggie packet! I went to get a glass to capture him with and put him out, by which time he had moved inside the packet. I gently closed it and put the whole lot outside on the patio and then re-opened it. I have looked a couple of times but he seems quite cozy in there and isn't showing any signs of moving!

Rodders didn't even stir when this was going on!

He did lift an eye when I went to the bathroom and plodded slowly to the bottom of the stair to wait for me with a little whimper but was happy to go back on snuggle fleece.

He hardly stirred while I made myself something to eat either.

See, I knew he was tired!

No comments:

Post a Comment