Tuesday 25 October 2011

Thank you Mormons!

Rodders was enjoying his snooze when the doorbell went and woke him up. Luckily the two Mormon ladies were more interested in him and they thrust a book in my hand, fussed Rodders and asked some questions about him, fussed a bit more and left once I explained that he wasn't making a noise as they had just woken him up.

We came back in to the lounge and Rodders settled on the sofa for a little while with me to have a little snooze. I woke up a few minutes later having my face washed! He has done that to OH but not me so I was very happy and giggled, so he did it a bit more. He then got a bit fidgety so I put him down on the floor and let him in to the garden for a piddle and a run around while I sorted out the Kong and Dairylea.

We then tried his lead for a minute as he is doing so well with his collar. He sat nicely at the kitchen door while I put it on and walked nicely to the conservatory where he sat down to give it a good chew. I tried to distract him with other toys but the lead obviously tasted much better. I took it off at that point.

He went back out for another quick play and when he came in and we went up for a shower, he sat nicely for his Kong and was fine while I faffed about getting ready. But once I was in the shower he started barking and stayed close to the shower door, alternatively licking it and barking at it. I really do hope Pete next door is deaf! I carried on talking to him and managed to wash me, my hair and then condition before I came out. He was happy to see me and even happier to lick off the water droplets! Why? You have a very good bowl of water downstairs!

We came down and I went to make a cuppa. Rodders had 5 minutes on his snuggle fleece beside me at the Dining Table and then went to play in the conservatory before asking to go in the garden.

No comments:

Post a Comment