Tuesday 25 October 2011

I did it, well half of it!

Rodders came in from the garden and had a play around but got brought in by the smell of bacon. He joined me in the kitchen and then at my feet on snuggle fleece while I ate. I then went and emptied the dishwasher and he was looking very dopey. I need him to sleep while I go to Tesco so I went and gave him a fuss to try and wake him up a bit. I then grabbed some damp cotton wool and he was happy to let me de-gunk his left eye but got bored before I had finished the right one and was biting and wriggling too much so I stopped. We will have another go later, or let OH!

We have been upstairs to get dressed and Rodders has been back in to the garden for a play and to sun himself on the patio. Despite the rain last night it is a lovely day again.

Time to poop scoop the garden!

No comments:

Post a Comment