Tuesday 25 October 2011

A play and then lunch

Rodders and I poop scooped the garden - for a little dog there is always a lot of it! And then we had a run about playing chase, he didn't seem to want to play fetch with his toy though so we gave that up.

I then went to the outside bin to dispose of the poop, Rodders is getting very good at letting me go on my own as long as he can hear me. He sits very nicely behind the glass door from the lounge while I talk to him and then greets me as though I have been away for hours! Funny dog :-)

I then put the kettle on to make me a cuppa and him his lunch. OH called to check up on us, doesn't he read the blog? Rodders heard me putting the kibble in the bowl and came running, it was a bit warm for him so I distracted him with some play while it rolled down. He sat nicely once it was ready and wolfed down most of it in one go. He has gone off for a play in the sun now but I will call him back to see if he wants to finish it shortly.

The collar is still on, he stops for a scratch every now and again but is generally fine with it. A week today and he can go out in to the big wide world on his lead, a big milestone for a little pup!!!! Must get practicing!

No comments:

Post a Comment