Wednesday 26 October 2011

Liver Treats

After we had been upstairs to the bathroom for me to get washed and dressed Rodders went out for a piddle and play in the garden. I called him back in and he came running so I made him sit and gave him one of the liver treats. He loved them so much that he stayed sitting so he got another one. Then he got a bit over excited and was jumping up for one so I just kept asking him to sit and he got another one when he was sitting. After a few I was able to make him wait for the treat, I am so proud of my little boy even if he is desperately sniffing around the conservatory to find another one!

The Clix Noises and Sounds CD has arrived and they recommend playing it at a fairly audible to human ears a few times before increasing the volume. Well so far it has not stopped Rodders from playing at all! We have been once through the "Bangs" and are now going through "Transport"

He has his collar on this morning but is being a bit scratchy with it at the mo. Will just ignore that and see how we do for a while.

The garden has been poop scooped and Rodders waited patiently behind the lounge door while I went to the bin outside. The greeting I got was as though I had been away for hours rather than seconds!

No comments:

Post a Comment