Wednesday 26 October 2011

Dozy dawg

Rodders has been a bit dozy today, not sure if it is the after effects of his jab yesterday or what. He seems to want a little play and then a snooze followed by another little snooze. He is now snoozing on snuggle fleece in the sunlight of the conservatory and getting up to give his toys the odd lick or chew but is nowhere near as lively as normal.

At least I am able to catch up on last nights TV!

Mr Bumble has decided to vacate the ciggie packet!

OH called to ask me to measure something in the garden (don't know why, I am useless with a tape measure!) so I hot footed it out with the measure and Rodders trotted behind me. He wasn't too happy with the metal tape measure and left me to it.

Just been out to measure something else and Rodders ran back in to the house crying. I went and got him and let him sniff the measure on the ground but as soon as I moved it he was back on the patio, at least he hadn't gone back in the house. Ah, maybe he has! As soon as I moved the tape closer to him he did a runner.

No comments:

Post a Comment