Wednesday 26 October 2011

Boys will be boys

We went to bed and Rodders went in his crate very easily. As we were finishing off upstairs he had a bit of a whinge but nothing serious.

I heard OH get up this morning and he made it to the bathroom and out before Rodders heard him. I could hear them greeting each other as I rolled over for a bit of a doze. When I did come down they were playing happily in the kitchen and didn't even hear me. It was lovely to catch a sneaky peek around the kitchen door and I stood there for a little while smiling before Rodders spotted me and came for a fuss.

Apparently he had been out for a piddle and then came back in and nearly got caught short but was spotted and put outside to do what he had to do. They had been having a great time playing and breakfast had been prepared as Rodders seemed hungry. He sat nicely as it was put down for him but was easily distracted by two people to play with and didn't eat too much to start with. He has been quite vocal this morning, almost saying come play with me. He has also taken the toy he has at bedtime out of his crate and snuggle fleece has been dragged out and taken for a walk through the kitchen, out, and in to the conservatory.

He has stopped for a bit more breakfast and a drink and then gone off to play again. OH went up to shower and dress and let me nip to the bathroom before he left. We saw him off at the door and Rodders was happy to stand and watch his playmate go.

No comments:

Post a Comment