Tuesday 25 October 2011

Not quite a good night

Rodders went to bed with a couple of whinges and woke up desperate to get out his crate. I came down as quickly as I could and let him in to the garden. He has had a piddle in his crate overnight though as the puppy pad is wet.

He had a piddle and then a poo before we came back in and he sat nicely for his puppy treat. We put the kettle on to make my cuppa and his breakfast and had a bit of a play while it was boiling.

Once my cuppa was made we played in the conservatory for a while and he came up with me to the bathroom while his breakfast cooled. He was obviously hungry as he sat nicely for his breakfast and then wolfed down half of it before moving away for a belch and then asking to go in the garden. He has been back for some more and is now playing happily in the conservatory on his own.

He has tried to bite my dressing gown and slippers but has stopped when asked and has been diverted on to a toy.

No comments:

Post a Comment