Tuesday 25 October 2011

More people!

I wasn't thinking and came home the usual way only to find the road was still closed. We dived round the back of Queens Square and out the other way. Only took a few minutes longer.

When we got back Lillian was just coming round from the garages and stopped to fuss Rodders and have a natter. She is a lovely lady and always manages to have a giggle with me. Rodders was so patient while we were talking and didn't wriggle at all.

We came in to the house and Rodders went straight in to the garden for a piddle and a play around. Checked my phone and we have 2 messages from OH, one wishing us luck and the other to find out how we got one. Sent him a reply but the impatient so and so couldn't wait and was soon on the phone!

I started dinner and Rodders came to join me in the kitchen so I let him have his carrot. He played with it for a little but he is tired out so I went and got snuggle fleece and we are now both in the kitchen with one of us asleep, wonder who that is!

We have had rain again for some of today and Rodders doesn't seem bothered by it at all, not even when it is hammering down on the conservatory roof!

No comments:

Post a Comment