Monday 24 October 2011

My hero!

Rodders chased a spider earlier, I knew he would protect me :-)

He has been snoozing for a while on snuggle fleece and so when he stirred I asked if he wanted to go out and he ambled, slowly, towards the door. I opened it and stepped out and then shot back in as it is chucking it down! Rodders stuck his head out and thought about it.

Meanwhile I changed out of my slippers in to my shoes and grabbed by coat and went back to the door. When I turned round to see where Rodders was he had curled up beside my slippers!

With a bit of encouragement he came outside and had a piddle and quite liked being rubbed off in the towel when he came back in. He stopped and cleared his supper bowl on the way back in and now seems to quite like Tuna.

He then sat down on his snuggle fleece and had a think, and then asked to go out again, this time on his own. He seems to like the rain too :-) When he was ready to come back in he barked to make sure I knew he was on his way and ready with the towel. He then sat nicely for a treat.

We came back through to the lounge and he asked to come up and he is sitting here, on snuggle fleece, beside me :-) He has shown a little interest in the lappie but has now settled down, well as much as a fidget arse like him can!

No comments:

Post a Comment