Monday 21 November 2011

Rodders was OK being left!

After I had put my boots on and before I put my coat on I told Rodders that I was going out and he had to go in his bed and took him in to the garden for a piddle.

When we came back in he knew he should go in his bed but didn't want to. I put on my coat and got his treats ready and picked him up and popped him in his bed with his bone and treats and shut the crate.

He didn't make a sound as I went out the door, other than the munching of treats, and I didn't hear a peep out of him as I went to the car.

I went to the job centre to sign on and see my advisor, except she had written the wrong day and apparently I should be there tomorrow for my appointment but should still have been there at 9am to sign on. After I pointed out their mistake I was allowed to sign on late without being sanctioned!

I also took a call while I was sat waiting from an agency to let me know I didn't get an interview for a job I was really keen on - over qualified apparently, they wanted someone who was new to management. Not very happy about that, may need to think about re-writing my cv a bit as this always seems to be my problem.

I got home about an hour later and there was no noise as I walked in the front door. When I came in the lounge I could see Rodders looking in my direction so I started to talk to him and he started making squeaky puppy noises. When  I let him out of the crate he just wanted to be fussed and to come up for a snuggle.

No comments:

Post a Comment