Thursday 24 November 2011

Wow!

At 10.30pm last night Rodders was out for the count so I lifted him up and took him in to the garden for a piddle. He wasn't interested and came straight back in and curled up on snuggle fleece by the dining table, he couldn't even be arsed to climb in to bed.

I locked up, switched out lights, got his treats and popped him in to bed and shut the crate door. Not a peep, he really is tired.

I woke up at 5.30am, 6.30am and 7.30am and there still wasn't a sound from Rodders but I thought I had better get up and use the bathroom. Usually Rodders starts to bark as soon as he hears someone moving about but there wasn't a squeak and I was getting worried.

As I walked in to the lounge he started to squeak and was happy to come out of his crate for a fuss but he almost had to be forced to go outside for a piddle. Once out there he did bark at someone in the garages but wasn't out there for long.

As I made a cuppa he came back in and went straight to the rolled up carpet in the lounge. As soon as I sat down he asked to come up. It took a while but he and snuggle fleece are on the floor but that is another hours sleep he has needed.

OH has called and thinks that I should get washed and dressed and take him out for some fresh air.

No comments:

Post a Comment