Wednesday 23 November 2011

OH has a suggestion

Talking to OH this morning and he wonders if Rodders had to get up for a piddle but was not ready to get up and has suggested that when he wakes this early I let him out and then put him back in his bed.

Good idea! Going to try that.

Rodders definitely wasn't ready to get up and was still tired, the fact that he didn't play for long, wasn't interested in his breakfast and started to bite me are all signs.

He settled down to sleep on my knee fairly quickly and he and snuggle fleece got transferred to the floor. I wasn't ready to get up either and I fell asleep on the sofa. I was woken by Rodders asking to come up and the pair of us slept for an hour snuggled up.

I moved him to the floor when I woke and he was happy sleeping there until OH rang.

No comments:

Post a Comment