Tuesday 1 November 2011

Barking at neighbours

As I was updating the blog I could hear Rodders barking in the back garden so I went out to investigate.

Ann next door was bringing in her washing and he was making sure she knew he was there. We had a chat over the garden fence and she asked how training was going.

At that moment Bob and Pat got back from a trip out and said he has found his voice then! Bob talked to him over the fence but Rodders maintained his position on the patio just looking at him. Until I walked over to the fence to chat he wouldn't move.

He never barks at them (or hasn't so far), I wonder if it is because they always stop to talk to him?

Apparently they noticed that he wasn't out in the garden this morning so I had to explain that he was exhausted from his activities yesterday!

No comments:

Post a Comment