Tuesday 1 November 2011

Grooming time

I managed to get Rodders brushed again today by letting him chew the puppy brush as I used the slicker and then swapping over. He seems fine as long as he can chew something. We only have 2 weeks before the grooming workshop and I want to be able to eat least try to groom him properly when we get there so it is important that I keep practicing handling him.

I put his supper down after we had finished and then ignored him. He seems to have eaten most if it so I reckon he has had half of what he should have had over the day. I have also reduced the number of treats, all he has had is the home made liver ones or some kibble today, in the hope that he would eat more kibble. He does seem to prefer it out of the bowl though and will take it out himself and put it on the floor! Good job I am not house proud!

No comments:

Post a Comment