Tuesday 1 November 2011

Calm has descended

Just before Oh rang for a chat on his way home (his, not mine) I caught Rodders chewing on something he shouldn't. I was about to tell him off as OH rang and Rodders stopped what he was doing and shot up the other end of the room!

While OH and I were talking Rodders settled himself down on snuggle fleece at my feet and has crashed out as per usual for the evening.

It seems that he is active for about 12 hours a day and I need to cram everything in to those 12 hours. There is just no point trying to feed him after 6.30pm, he just isn't interested and is beyond eating.

He also has a really naughty patch just before he crashes out for the evening where you need to have eyes in the back of your head and watch his every move. The only time this doesn't seem to happen is when I keep him in the kitchen with me while I am cooking dinner - I only really do this properly when OH is coming, the rest of the time I grab something quick or eat leftovers which just need heating and eating.

No comments:

Post a Comment