Sunday 6 November 2011

After a busy day

After a busy day yesterday Rodders doesn't know what to do with himself. He can't make up his mind if he should sleep, sit on my knee, play or chew something he shouldn't. My slippers are currently getting it.

I think he is just tired.

Other things from the last 24 hours.

Donna and Matt thought he was very steady for a little puppy, this is good apparently

He responded to Donna's dad's whistle

He now seems to know what other dogs are, there was one barking outside this morning and he sat, ears pricked, listening.

During his nap this morning I went upstairs to the bathroom, he got up, wandered to the stairs, and back to snuggle fleece.

When he woke up he was happy to stay on snuggle fleece and have his tummy rubbed.

If he bites me and I make a crying noise he just sits and looks at me.

Rather than saying no or leave when he is chewing something he shouldn't I pick him up and put him down somewhere else, near a toy or something he can chew. This is working...... for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment