Thursday 10 November 2011

An unbroken nights sleep

Rodders slept on snuggle fleece on the floor at my feet for most of the evening apart from a trip to the garden for a piddle and coming upstairs with me to the bathroom.

At bedtime we went out in to the garden and he had another piddle before being put in his bed at 11.30. After the last two nights I wondered how long it would be before I was back downstairs.

5.45am is the answer to that one! So, not the eight hours sleep that my body likes, but it was in one stretch so that's good.

After a quick fuss we went straight in to the garden and Rodders had a piddle followed by a poo. He then started to play with one of his toys out there while making funny squeaky noises like he was talking to himself.

We soon came in though, I needed a cuppa!

No comments:

Post a Comment