Monday 7 November 2011

Sorting Dinner and the scruff bag out

When I came back downstairs Rodders was very happy to see me and gave me a real greeting before going back to play with OH.

I started to prepare dinner and Rodders was pottering between us. And so neither of us was watching him properly and he piddled on the floor of the lounge :-(

He got thrown in the garden again and barked a bit, but not as bad as last time. Wonder what the neighbours are thinking. We let him back in after 5 minutes, once I had cleared up and treated the area with stain and odour removal.

When he came back in he kept scratching so I got the brushes out to groom him. He managed to nip me while I was doing it and drew blood, this was a first. I had to stop and go and clean myself up so OH carried on. Rodders did look pretty by the time we had finished and so much softer.

By the time we had dinner he was ready to curl up on snuggle fleece and go to sleep. As we have moved around from the dining table to the sofa's he has followed us and he came upstairs with me when I went to the bathroom but stayed down here with me when OH went.

No comments:

Post a Comment