Tuesday 1 November 2011

Earlier start

I decided to go straight up and get dressed after OH left so that Rodders gets used to the fact that we can go for a walk as soon as I am dressed.

I took OH's yoghurt pot with me to see if that would keep Rodders amused while I got washed and dressed. He had a lick and pushed it around the floor a bit but wasn't really interested. We might go to the pet shop later and get some Kong stuffing to see how he does with that.

Once I was washed I opened the bathroom door to go and get my clothes and Rodders was off like a rocket, straight in to our bedroom and managed to escape with a sock. He wasn't happy when I took it off him.

I brought my clothes through and out them on the loo seat and tried to get dressed while stopping Rodders running off with my clothes!

No comments:

Post a Comment