Sunday 18 December 2011

A good evening

Rodders was happy to play as I wrapped more christmas presents and he was in and out the garden for a while. He has eaten two full bowls of chicken and rice over the day and has hand a couple of handfuls of kibble but he doesn't seem to be drinking much.

I have taken chicken out the freezer to defrost and more rice has been cooked, brown rice this time so I hope he likes it.

Rodders has shown a bit more interest in the Christmas Tree but is coming away when asked.

Late in the evening, when I was still wrapping he was asleep on the bed pad by the sofa and then moved to his crate. About 10pm he asked to go out in the garden for a piddle.

The good news is that I only have a few more presents to wrap tomorrow and then we are done Do need to write the last of the Christmas cards though. About 10.30 I stopped for the night and he came out of his crate on to the bed pad by the sofa until bedtime.

No comments:

Post a Comment