Monday 12 December 2011

A reasonable night

Rodders and I got ready for bed at 11pm last night. He went in to the garden but just sat there for a while before coming in without doing anything.

He sat and watched me lock up, switch out lights and get his treats before climbing on to the bed pad in the crate and I didn't hear another peep out of him until 6.48am this morning.

He always wants a fuss before he will even think about going out in to the garden for a piddle and then comes back in for another fuss before asking to go back out for a poo and this morning was no different.

I loaded the dishwasher and set both that and the washing machine off before he had finished messing about outside and made the most important first cuppa of the day.

He has had a little play but just wants to be with me so I am sat on the sofa with him tucked up beside me. Not for long though, I need to go and have a shower and wash my hair.

No comments:

Post a Comment