Wednesday 7 December 2011

Visiting

Rodders settled down in the car very quickly, so tired he didn't even want a treat!

I called a friend from where I used to work to check if she was in the office and we stopped in on the way past to say hello. As soon as she saw Rodders she picked him up for a snuggle, he wasn't sure of that as he isn't used to people being so forward with him! Each time I have been in my old boss has been out and I was pleased to hear that he was in today. I snuck up behind him and gave him a hug, he shot of his chair and gave me the biggest hug. Isn't it lovely when people you used to work with become friends? We had a chat about how things are going and he gave Rodders a big fuss.

I had a chat with another couple of friends before we left to carry on our journey home. Rodders still wasn't interested in any treats!

No comments:

Post a Comment