Friday 16 December 2011

Rodders doesn't like wrapping

I started to wrap the christmas presents after dinner this evening and Rodders wasn't very impressed.

First of all I went upstairs to move the presents I sorted last night so that I could get to the wrapping paper. Rodders decided he wasn't coming upstairs but as I was so long he came up to see what was going on. I brought the paper down and stood at the dining table and started to wrap the first bag of presents. To start with Rodders lay on a snuggle fleece by the lounge radiator, then he moved to the bed pad by the sofa and eventually in to his crate as that was as close to me as he could get.

I have been back upstairs to get another bag of presents to wrap and he stayed where he was, or I thought he did, but I have spotted a piddle on the door mat :-( It is now in the washing machine for the 2nd time this week.

I have now wrapped three people's gifts and think that is enough for tonight. I have just had a drink and we will be heading off to bed shortly.

No comments:

Post a Comment