Thursday 1 December 2011

Rodders gets a fright

Rodders was fast asleep when I went to check on the freezer.

For those of you that don't know my house it is a mid terrace and used to have a passageway at the side of the house that goes from the front of the house to the back and it has a large under stairs cupboard off it. Over the years all the houses incorporated the passageways in to their houses by putting doors at each end. My freezer is in the under stairs cupboard.

I was trying to get some of the ice off and was making a bit of noise which woke Rodders up and I heard a bark that I haven't heard before. It was a real warning to anyone trying to get in to the house, not like he makes when he hears OH at the back door or when he hears the doorbell ring. This was a real warning bark!

I shouted for him to come to me but he just carried on barking so I made my way to him telling him that it was on;y me making a noise. he wasn't happy with that and carried on barking until I opened the door to let him see out the back.

It would appear that I have quite a good guard dog!

No comments:

Post a Comment